Along with this, it would also recycle 10,000 tons per annum of HDPE and PP post-consumer waste into high-grade resin for food and other applications. This will help to reduce approximately 64,000 tons of CO emissions.
Some of the key features of its new facility:
Food Grade rPET, rPP & rHDPE
Thailand’s first recycling company to receive the Letter of No Objection by the US FDA for rPET for bottle and PET Film manufacturing and rPP & rHDPE for specific conditions of use.
- The new facility is equipped with the best technology suppliers like Starlinger and TOMRA.
- 3D Pure Filtration Technology for high-end applications like PET Film & Filament Yarn.
- HDPE & PP recycling with special features for odor reduction.
Responsible recycling with reduced Carbon Footprint
- Diverting ocean-bound plastics from the new facility.
- State of the art Effluent Treatment Plant using German Tech.
- Installation of Solar Panels for Carbon Neutrality.
(Photo credit: EcoBlue)