General terms and conditions of the company PETnology/tecPET GmbH
Participation conditions for conferences
The conference fee includes participation in the conference, luncheons, beverage and refreshment breaks on conference days, participation in the evening receptions offered during the conference and the conference proceedings.
After having received your registration we will send you the booking confirmation, the invoice and the description of the location as well as further information on PR options if booked. The payment can be made by wire transfer, PayPal or credit card via PayPal. Wire transfer: payment has to be made within 2 weeks after the date of invoice; credit card: the credit card will be charged upon registration. Payments not received in advance must be settled by registration at the door.
Advertising and sponsoring options:
Advertising and sponsoring options are available only for companies registering an attendee for the conference. Detailed information on advertising and sponsoring options are given in the conference registration form.
Bookings are transferable from one person to another at any time.
For bookings which are cancelled in writing 10 weeks prior to the conference, the booking fee will be fully refunded (minus 90,00 € administration fee).
For bookings which are cancelled in writing 6 weeks prior to the conference, 50% of the booking fee will be refunded.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund for cancellations thereafter.
The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances or to change the agenda on short notice. In these cases participants will be immediately notified. If the conference must be postponed the registrations remain valid, the participants are however free to resign from the conference at no charge within 14 days after publication of the postponement. If the conference has to be cancelled, the conference fee will be fully refunded if already paid. Fees for advertisements which have already been published can not be refunded. In any case the liability is limited solely to the conference fee.
Sound and video recording
It is not permitted to record video or audio of any speeches or presentations given at the event.
All intellectual property rights to all materials created or distributed in connection with our events are expressly reserved, and any unauthorized reproduction, publication or distribution is prohibited.
General terms and conditions of the company PETnology/tecPET GmbH for the sale of goods
- Validity of conditions
- Contractual partner for all orders within the scope of this online service or via fax is the company PETnology/tecPET GmbH, represented by the general manager Barbara Appel, Zieglhof 4a, 93188 Pielenhofen, Germany, hereinafter referred to as "PETnology". Only the terms and conditions in force at the time the order is placed are applicable. Deviating agreements have to be in written form.
- PETnology sells exclusively to entrepreneurs.
- An entrepreneur in regard to these terms and conditions means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession.
- Conclusion of the contract
The "offers" contained on this website are non-binding requests to the customer to order products from PETnology. The order (binding offer from the buyer) is done by sending the online order form, or by fax. Before sending the order the customer has the possibility to check the order for accuracy and correct it if necessary. By sending the order, the buyer confirms to have read and to accept these terms and conditions. PETnology will confirm the receipt of this order immediately by e-mail in which the details of the order will be listed (Order Confirmation). This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer. A contract is concluded only with the explicit acceptance of the order in writing (Shipping Confirmation) or shipping of the goods to the buyer or, in case of payment via bank transfer by the sending of the invoice and bank details in the form of a separate order confirmation. If the customer does not receive the goods or a shipping confirmation within two weeks the customer is no longer bound to his contract offer.
- Price and shipping
- VAT is not included in our prices; VAT will be presented separately on the invoice on the date of the invoice in the legally applicable rate. Relevant is the billing address. The accounting and payment shall be made in Euro.
- For customers from EU-countries the reverse charge procedure concerning the VAT applies. This will be stated accordingly on the invoice. Relevant is the billing address.
- For customers outside of the EU all stated prices are net prices. Relevant is the shipping address. If VAT applies in the receiving country according to legal rules, it is to be paid on receipt of the goods separately. In addition, import duties may apply which the customer has to pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
- Delivery charges, which are dependent on the order value and the place of shipment are presented and billed separately.
- Terms of payment
- The customer can chose between payment via prepayment or credit card. Other terms of payment have to be agreed upon separately.
- In case of payment via prepayment PETnology will send the customer the relevant bank data. Possible charges for the bank transfer are born by the customer. Delivery of the goods will be after the receipt of the payment. PETnology may cancel the order in case payment is not made within 14 days after transmission of the order confirmation.
- In case of payment via credit card the account will be billed after making the goods available for shipping.
- Terms of delivery
- Unless otherwise agreed the goods will be shipped worldwide to the shipping address provided by the customer.
- All risks and dangers of delivery shall pass to the customer once the goods have been handed over to the contracted logistics partner.
- The liability of PETnology complies with the statutory provisions, unless otherwise specified in theses general terms and conditions. PETnology is only liable without limit for damages, on whatever legal grounds, arising from intent or gross negligence. In addition PETnology is liable without limit for negligence for injury of life limb or health. In case of ordinary negligence and breach of an essential contract obligation (cardinal obligation) the liability of PETnology is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. Liability under the Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) remains unaffected by the above regulations.
- As far as the liability of PETnology is limited or excluded under these general terms and conditions, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, workers, representatives and auxiliary persons of PETnology.
- The limitation period for warranty claims is one year from receipt of the goods. In addition the statutory warranty regulations apply.
- Privacy and data storage
- The customer explicitly agrees that his personal data collected during the online order process is stored and processed electronically in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations, as far as this is required for the execution of the order. The data collected this way will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The customer has the right to request free information about his stored personal data. The customer can turn to the address stated in the imprint for this purpose. If the personal data stored by PETnology are inaccurate, the data will be corrected upon notice. The customer has furthermore the right to revoke his consent in the storage of personal date with future effect. In case of such notice the customers personal data will be deleted, unless the relevant data is needed to fulfil the contractual obligations or statutory provisions preclude a deletion. In this case a blocking of personal data takes the place of the deletion. The customer may contact the address given in the imprint for all data protection queries.
- Final provisions
- If the above provisions are not incorporated into the contract in full or in part or are invalid, the remainder of the contract shall remain valid. As far as the above provisions are not incorporated or invalid the contract is governed by the relevant statutory provisions.
- The contractual relationship between PETnolgy and the customer is governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the UN Sales Convention.
- Sole place of jurisdiction is the district court of the registered office of PETnology as far as the customer is a merchant in terms of the German Commercial Code (HGB) or a corporation under public law.
- This is a true and valid translation of the original terms and conditions in German language. Legally only the German terms and conditions govern.
Pielenhofen, August 2017
Tel: +49 941 870 2374
Fax: +49 941 870 2373