The ECOBLOC® K systems offer all the advantages of the rotary technology, even for production requirements from 1.000 up to 8.800 bottles/hour usually served by linear stretch-blow moulders, and are devoted to bottling lines for still water and milk (EV models) and edible oil (EM models).
ECOBLOC K: World's most compact rotary combi
Resulting from an innovative project characterized by the use of technologically advanced solutions inspired by Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT), the ECOBLOC® ERGON K series developed by SMI is composed by ultra-compact “combi” plants for the stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping of PET containers up to 3 L.
K = Kompact
The preform heating section is integrated to the stretch-blow moulding section in a single module.
An innovative and unique solution enabling to install the plant even in small bottling lines.
The stretch-blow moulding carousel is equipped with motorized stretch rods, controlled by electronic servo-drives, which do not require mechanical cams. This solution ensures: precise control of the stretch rod path, considerable energy savings and reduced mechanical intervention.
The stretch-blow moulding system is equipped with high-performance, low-dead volume valves which permit to reduce the pre-blowing and blowing times, thereby improving the machine efficiency and the quality of the bottles manufactured.
The filling technology makes use of high-efficiency valves controlled by flux-meters. Thanks to the electronic control of the operations, the filling process is carried out precisely and quickly. The ECOBLOC® K is also equipped with a capper for the application of screw or pressure caps.
ECOBLOC® K , the most compact combi in the world, boasts:
- overall dimensions reduced to a minimum;
- easier management and control of the production cycle;
- high technological content of the solutions inspired by Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT);
- electronic installation with transmission systems through brushless motors with an integrated digital servo-drive;
- low maintenance and operating costs;
- excellent quality/price ratio: the “combi” solution does not require the rinser, the conveyors between the stretch-blow moulder and the filler and the accumulation conveyors;
- low energy consumptions.
Stay updated with our weekly PET briefing newsletterSubscribe now