At Drinktec trade fair, that will be held in Munich (Germany) from 12-16 September 2022, SMI will present the new EBS KL ERGON compact stretch-blow moulder for production requirements up to 2,500 bottles/hour per cavity.
Inspired by Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT) principles, the new EBS KL ERGON series, available in stand-alone, as well as in ECOBLOC® version (integrated with a rotary electronic filler and a rotary capper), is the ideal solution for the production of PET and rPET containers up to 25,000 bottles/hour.
The advantages of EBS KL ERGON range at a glance
- compact and ergonomic design
- fully electronic processes and operations
- easy and fast format changeover
- significant energy saving, also thanks to AirMaster compressed air recovery system, supplied as standard equipment
- low transport cost (a container is enough)
- installation and start up in a few days
- high stretch-blow moulding quality
- easy management of the plant, thanks to the touch screen control panel and the intuitive graphics
- predictive maintenance
Advanced technology in a small space
The new EBS KL blow moulder stands out for its ultra-compactness, made possible by the fact that the preform heating section and the stretch-blow moulding section are integrated in a single module.
Advantages of the new SMI solution:
- space-saving design suitable even for small-sized bottling lines
- saving on transport cost, as a container is enough
- saving on installation and set-up costs, as such operations can be easily and quickly performed in a few working days.