No news available.
| Preform moulding | Husky Injection Molding Systems | Bolton, ON | Canada
PET Preform Molding
Husky introduces a range of new, flexible, versatile PET preform molding solutions at K2019
Husky Injection Molding Systems, a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, is introducing a variety of new PET preform molding solutions on its booth at K2019 in Dusseldorf, Germany (Hall 13, Booth A61) that satisfy its customers’ increasingly diverse application…
| Preform moulding | Husky | Bolton, ON | Canada
Husky at K2019: Solutions for every market need
Husky Injection Molding Systems, a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, will be back exhibiting at K2019 in Dusseldorf, Germany from October 16-23, 2019. Husky understands that market conditions and consumer demands are constantly evolving and is committed to…
| Preform moulding | KrausMaffai | Munich | Germany
Pioneering Plastics – KraussMaffei repositions its brand
- KraussMaffei merges its brands for Injection Molding, Extrusion and Reaction Process technologies under a single brand: KraussMaffei
- Powerful move into the era of digitalisation and circular economy: the company’s new slogan is “Pioneering Plastics”
- New corporate design to be unveiled to a wide…
| PET injection machines | Netstal | Näfels | Switzerland
Netstal honored as a manufacturer of the best injection molding machines in 2019
- Netstal receives an award from Global Health and Pharma for the best injection molding machines in 2019
- Netstal is synonymous with fast, precise and reliable injection molding production in medical technology and pharmaceuticals
- The performances of the medical packaging industry are honored in more…
| Digitization | Husky Injection M olding Systems | Dudelange | Luxembourg
Husky unveils a new groundbreaking digitalized end-to-end manufacturing execution process
Husky Injection Molding Systems, a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, hosted a one-day event at its EMEA headquarters in Dudelange, Luxembourg to officially unveil its digital, state-of-the-art Next Generation Operating Model (NGOM). The event was attended…
XFORM: more in-form than ever!
SIPA’s XFORM 500 preform injection molding system is getting another upgrade. The 500-tonne system is already into its third generation since it was introduced at NPE 2012 just six years ago. It stands out for its speed, its versatility (it accepts any generation of legacy tooling from any major…
| Preform moulding | KraussMaffei Group | Munich | Germany
KraussMaffei strengthens customer focus through digital solutions and services
- KraussMaffei expands its classic portfolio to include digital services and product offerings
- To this end the company is establishing the new business unit Digital Service Solutions
- Nadine Despineux will be responsible for Digital Service Solutions from the 1st of July
Suntory to debut “FtoP Direct Recycle Technology” for production of preforms for PET soft drink bottles
- System is based on XTREME RENEW developed by SIPA and EREMA
- CO2 emissions around 25% lower than for preform production with virgin PET
- Scheduled for commercial use beginning in summer 2018
| Preform moulding | Husky Injection Molding Systems | Bolton, Ontario | Canada
Husky to showcase range of proven industry-leading innovations at NPE 2018
Company to demonstrate its flexible, efficient and reliable manufacturing solutions, as well as highlight exciting new applications for multiple markets.
SIPA to show small and nimble injection-stretch-blow molding machine for special PET bottle formats at NPE2018
SIPA will show the latest version of its ECS SP injection-stretch-blow molding (ISBM) system at NPE2018, running from May 7-11 in Orlando, FL. SIPA’s booth is S17085, in the Bottle Zone on Level One of the South Hall.
| Global themes | SIPA | Vittorio Veneto | Italy
SIPA Saudi Customer Days
SIPA has been busy briefing PET processors and packaging companies in the Gulf on their latest technologies.
Stay updated with our weekly newsletter.
Double opt-in process. Please check your email.
First one then two