SMI has reached the final after being chosen as a ‘National Winner’ by independent judges from a list of almost 3,000 businesses named ‘Ones to Watch’ last year. The European Business Awards created the list after a review of over 110,000 European companies.
At the final in Poland, for the first time in the Awards’ 11-year history, each finalist will be judged live as they will have a stand to display their notable success, and 55 business experts will come from across Europe to decide the winners of the Awards’ 12 categories.
In this final stage of the competition SMI will represent Italy in the category "Awards for Innovation" with the project of the EBS K stretch-blow moulding machine.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards said: “This year’s Awards’ final will exhibit the best of Europe and reflect huge achievement. We have seen incredible business success this year and we wish all our finalists the best of luck.”
Alongside the public judging, the two-day event will include a range of clinics, seminars and workshops, run and moderated by subject experts. Additionally leading academics, politicians, ambassadors, and over 500 business leaders from the most successful organisations in Europe will be attending the event, many of whom acted as judges for the Awards.
The Awards Categories for 2017-2018:
1. The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
2. The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
3. The Award for Innovation
4. The German Trade & Invest Award for International Expansion
5. The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
6. The New Business of The Year Award
7. The Workplace and People Development Award
8. The Customer and Market Engagement Award
9. The Digital Technology Award
10. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 - 25M
11. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M - 150M
12. The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150M +