The free-to-attend Plastics Recycling Show Europe conference and exhibition has firmly established itself as the focal point of plastics recycling in Europe. “We are delighted to see the growing interest of the various actors of the value chain from raw material producers, converters, brand owners, machinery suppliers, waste management companies to recyclers, to mention a few,” said Ton Emans, Plastics Recyclers Europe president. “PRSE is a must visit event if you want to stay up to date with the latest developments, projects and get the insights into the legislative landscape of the plastics recycling in Europe.”
The exhibition brings together key players from the plastics and recycling sectors across Europe to showcase innovative technology, share best practice, network and do business. The two-day PRSE conference examines a wide range of the latest industry themes and issues including plastics recycling technology and innovation, materials, the regulatory background and the dynamic economics of plastics recycling.
Plastics Recycling Awards Europe
The event also continues to host the annual Plastics Recycling Awards Europe. Entries for the 2020 Awards are now open in seven categories. Product designers, design engineers, plastics processors, manufacturers, brand owners, retailers and suppliers of recycled plastic products are all invited to enter the awards, which are open to organisations and individuals throughout Europe. The closing date for entries is 22 November 2019.
The Plastics Recycling Awards Europe 2019 winners were:
• Volvo Cars - Automotive, Electrical or Electronic Product with Volvo Recycled Plastics Demo Car
• Multiport GmbH - Building & Construction Product with MPO Easy Channel
• Cedo Folien- und Haushaltsprodukte GmbH - Household & Leisure Product with PBD Collection Bag
• Garçon Wines - Plastic Packaging Product with sustainable 100% rPET, flat wine bottle
• Gian De Belder - Procter & Gamble Plastics Recycling Ambassador
• Ampacet - Product Technology Innovation: REC-NIR-BLACK
• INTERSEROH Dienstleistungs GmbH and EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H. - Recycling Machinery Innovation with COREMA® Cascade Extrusion System