For many years the company has provided compact, high output machines with some models configured for double row molding to provide high output of small containers, but the ASB-150DPX takes this quite literally one-step further with triple row molding.
Nissei ASB Machine: World’s First Triple Row, One-Step ISBM Machine
Always the innovator, Nissei ASB Machine Co., Ltd., long-time leader in one-step ISBM will introduce yet another world first at Drinktec 2017 in the shape of their new ASB-150DPX model.
At Drinktec, it will be molding a 100ml, 5.3-gram yoghurt drink container in 36 cavities at over 20,000 bph. This lightweight container requires a very short preform that would be impossible to handle and re-heat in a two-step system, which would anyway require 3-4 times greater floor area than the compact one-step molding system.
The 150DPX expands ASB’s flagship models to three variants;
- ASB-150DP – Single row molding up to 16 cavities, for very large bottles and jars
- ASB-150DPW – Double row molding of medium sized bottles and jars up to 32 cavities
- ASB-150DPX – Triple row molding of small bottles in 36 or 48 cavities
Each share a common footprint & architecture providing standardized maintenance and operator training but the DPX includes added features to maximize efficiency in small container molding;
- Injection clamping stroke is optimized to container size.
- Upgraded hydraulics provides fast and smooth cycle of injection clamping.
- Servo hydraulic pumps offer up to 30% reduction in energy consumption.
- Optimized blow air circuit achieves up to 50% reduced air consumption.
An in-house custom designed pick and place take-out unit with conveyor system will also be demonstrated allowing prospective customers to easily install the molding machine up-stream of a filling line.
Stay updated with our weekly PET briefing newsletterSubscribe now