Gneuss Kunststofftechnik GmbH will present the new sensor program for measurement and monitoring of melt pressure and temperature at the Index 2008.
new sensor generation
Continuous and consistent development of the Melt Pressure and Melt Temperature Sensors has resulted in a complete revision of the existing product range. In addition to optimising the design of the mechanical and electronic components, the range was expanded to include a large number of additional sensors. By basing the new sensor generation on carefully designed modules, it has been possible to reduce both prices and delivery lead times.
Technical improvements and advances on the existing developments have been realized:
- All Pressure Transducers now available with the mercury - free Gneussmedium (option) with guaranteed measurement accuracy analogous to mercury.
- 3 year function guarantee on all sensors
- Melt Pressure Transducers with integrated amplifiers (transmitters) now provided with both an externally accessible auto zero function as well as an auto zero button (not “ex” proof).
- Improved resistance to electromagnetic interference.
- Active Melt Pressure Transducers with integrated amplifiers (transmitters) now available in explosion proof design.
- Active Melt Pressure Transducers with integrated amplifiers (transmitters) now available with Can-Open – DSP404 protocol and HART communication.
- Active Melt Pressure Transducers with integrated amplifiers (transmitters) now available with a “Turn Down” function for adjustment of the pressure measurement range.
- Special surface treatments for enhanced protection against abrasion.
- Melt Temperature Sensors with even better insulating properties to reduce the effect of external heat sources on the measurement accuracy.
Tel: 05731 / 5307 -10
Fax: 05731 / 5307 -77