Our customers are our partners. We are good listeners and develop solutions which enable the plastics and packaging industry to work efficiently and cost-effectively.
We depend on our know-how, experience as well as teamwork and good communication skills to achieve innovative Solutions.
IMDvista - More than just a Vision System
One central control, one technician that oversees everything, one sparepart kit, one contact for all: One System of a piece and one source. And to top it all; it‘s in stainless steel.
Now also integrated with slitting/folding and digital print.
IMDvista INOX Line
IMDvista SDL – Slitting and Folding
- Compact and standardized layout
- Compact and fully integrated in one system
- Ease of use for high user efficiency
- Lower investment for shortest paybacks
IMDvista CLDP – Closure Digital Print
- Flexible customized printing
- High Quality in CMYK
- Process flow: descrambling, printing, inspection (all in one)
- Fast change-over of formats & designs
- Easy Operation
- Small foot print (to be quantified)
- Automated Ink handling
- Automatic cleaning and conserving system
- Inks are compliant with Nestlé positive list
- Speed up to 1500 cpm (depending the closure design)
- Closure outside Diameter up to 60mm
IMDvista CSIX – Conveyor INOX Line
Facts on the ORIGINAL
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Flexibility superior to any profile solutions
- Compact and fully integrated in one system
- Easy and flexible size adjustments
- Belt change in less than 5 minutes
- Including control cabinet, Ethernet, PLC, screen, blowout etc.
IMDvista V4 Ultra Vision Software
- Fast overview (most important readings at your fingertip)
- Trend chart for immediate system history
- Self learn function (no special vision technology knowledge necessary)
- Color camera only
- Fast application >3’000 parts/min.
- SSD cards technology (no hard drive)
We keep the Preforms in one straight line, no bends, no corners etc. Adapting from one Preform to another within a few minutes through simple changes in the setting without changing of parts. Rely on our proved and tested technology, which is already succesfully and reliably in operation.
IMDvista Factory Concept 4.0
IMDVISTA PECO V3 – PREFORM INSPECTION
Most gentle and compact preform inspection system – We keep the preforms in one straight line, no bends, no corners etc.
- Easy and fast product change (no mechanical size parts)
- Cavity recognition
- Conveyor belts only (no star wheels)
- Integrated bad part bin (half octabin on pallet)
- Box filling directly after conveyor
IMDVISTA PECO LUX – INLINE PREFORM MONITORING
IMDvista PORTAL - All Systems on one Screen Network Solution
Data for closed loop control and Industry 4.0.:
- Easy overview for all IMDvista connected systems
- Production & quality transparency
- IMD remote access to your installed IMDvista Systems via TeamViewer or Desk Share
- Backup of all Vision System
- Updates controlled from the Server
- High compatibility to your ERP, MES, LIMs, etc.
- Connection via SQL database
Tanner – VZT Preform Feeding System – Compact Line
- More than 20 years experience; more than 2.000 systems in operation worldwide
- Concept for inline or offline
- Flexible installation options
- Level control for automatic loading
- Fast changeover from PCO to wide neck
- Remote control directly at the roller sorter
- Option: rail change over pneumatically from PCO to wide neck
- standard line: a Tanner system for any layouts & for speed up to 80’000 p/h
One button only:
Inline system solution integrated into customers production line.
Flexibility and ease of operation are the most outstanding features. We did choose a very robust construction.
Easy teach-in function is one of the key feature.
IMDvista BOCO IL - BOTTLE Testing System
Imagine if your handling system does not stop to take a picture – This is exactly how our IMDvista BTIR operates!
(BTIR OEM) - Integrated into the Handling and Robot-Systems
(BTIR OL) - Offline System for sampling inspection
This system is ideal for off-line testing to examine while prototyping or sample from a production quickly and easily. Because of the direct feedback on the quality of the barrier layer, the optimization of the process is extremely efficient. With its flexible mounting, parts of all kinds can clamp and checked quickly and easily. The system is very compact, therefore it is mobile and flexible as well.
IMD LAYER – Inline multilayer thickness measurement solution with terahertz technology
No downloads available