As part of the Brückner Group, Brückner Servtec has grown to an internationally successful enterprise with over 200 employees on 14 sites worldwide. Most recently their turnover has reached approximately 70 million Euro.
In the course of the years and with the motto "Serving your Success", Brückner Servtec has developed latest technology in the form of numerous cutting-edge service and product offers. The performance spectrum ranging from plant upgradings, repair service to maintenance management, also includes a comprehensive spare parts catalogue combined with software solutions for digital transformation. The key to realising such unique performance standards is the consolidating expertise of the Brückner Servtec senior specialists along with the resources of Brückner Maschinenbau, all with the purpose to provide premium know-how for customers‘ maximum plant availability.
Here a selection of technological successes jointly achieved with customers in the past 20 years:
- 2003: Upgrade to the fastest film production of the time with a speed of 525 m per minute
- 2007: First upgrade to a 7-layer packaging film with EVOH barrier to protect food from moisture and oxygen
- 2010: New generation remote control maintenance tools for service technicians
- 2014: Speed increase resulting in a 40 % increase in efficiency of a 20 year old film production line
- 2019: Market launch of the digital Brückner ONE service platform
- 2021: Comprehensive transformation of a 30 year old plant to produce specialty films
- 2023: Inline coaters for surface finishing make it possible to produce cost-effective, recyclable films worldwide