The PET cans and bottle series can be used in a wide range of applications. Standard models as well as customised productions and designs are available which are a high-grade alternative to pharmaceutical bottles made of glass.
The variability of the PET cans and bottle series is almost unbeatable. The cans, syrup-, medical- and Meplat-bottles are available in numerous versions, sizes and colours:
- standard colours include translucent, white, brown, blue (further colours available on request)
- bottle series in sizes 30 ml to 1 litre
- cans in sizes 100 ml to 10 litre
- combinable as a system with various caps (tamper-evident or child-proof cap possible), different inlays (conical seal or inlay, cast ring, PE foam inlay) and dosage aids
- optionally as cleanroom production (class 10.000)
- optionally in a cleanpack
- in customized design (sleeve labelling e.g.)
For the PET bottle also proves itself as a high-grade plastic alternative to pharmaceutical bottles made of glass in the pharmaceutical field, PACKSYS gladly will present you the PET pharmaceutical-grade bottle series, i.e. pharmaceutically compliant production with pharmaceutical materials, upon request.