Husky has built strong relationships and experienced fast growth since entering the market in India. Husky first established a presence in Delhi and Mumbai to serve local customers, which led to an expanded customer base and increased business in the region. With the tooling market growing in India and per capita use of plastic products on the rise, Husky further expanded in 2012 with the opening of a 5,000 square meter manufacturing facility in Chennai. More recently, to deliver the lowest possible time-to-market to customers, Husky established local hot runner manufacturing, as well as a dedicated application and service team in Chennai. This marks an important step in Husky’s ongoing investment and has allowed the company to better serve customers locally, also supplying equipment to SAARC and Southeast Asia. To proactively support customers with an existing installed base, Husky also maintains a robust local parts inventory and team of highly skilled service technicians situated throughout the country to reach customers in the shortest amount of time possible.
“India is an important region for Husky. Our goal is to deeply understand this market’s local economy and unique needs so we can continuously provide customers with the right mix of products, services and support,” said Wassim Labban, Husky’s Vice President Beverage Packaging for EMEIA, SEA and ANZ. “We are excited to be returning to Plastindia as it will give us the opportunity to further connect with customers and demonstrate the range of solutions we offer to help them unlock growth.”
At Booth 13, Hall 9, Husky will be displaying its range of system, tooling, hot runner, factory productivity and connectivity product innovations, with highlights including:
- Breakthrough Multi-Layer Technology, unlocking possibilities in beverage and food packaging
- Latest PET Tooling advancements that are now available on legacy platforms, including Self-cleaning Technology and Integrated Mold Alignment
- Ultra Helix Valve Gates that provide the best gate quality and the longest gate life of any valve gate in the industry
- Comprehensive, integrated system solutions for the medical market, utilizing Husky’s proven machine platforms and Schöttli’s precision medical tooling
- NX Platform represented by Husky’s Shotscope™ NX factory productivity system and Gateway OPC and 4Sight NX connectivity products, supporting data integration with various ERPs and Industry 4.0
About Husky — Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.is a leading global supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. The company has more than 40 service and sales offices, supporting customers in over 100 countries. Husky’s manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, China, India and the Czech Republic.