- Several halls were burning since 4 o'clock.
- An assembly hall, a warehouse and an outdoor warehouse were under complete fire.
- Two adjoining halls were also affected. According to some initial information, at least one of the buildings is in danger of collapsing.
- The total extent of the damage can not yet be put into detail, but should be in the millions. Indications of the cause of the major fire are currently not available.
- There were no reports of injured people.
Herbold Meckesheim: major fire at the recycling machine manufacturer
| News Channel | Herbold Meckesheim | Meckesheim | Germany
Memo: According to the Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung a now extinguished fire broke out at manufacturer of plastic recycling machines Herbold Meckesheim in Meckesheim.
Stay updated with our weekly PET briefing newsletterSubscribe now