All our PET Rigid Film lines for thermoformed packaging and converting (FFS) sectors includes the following features:
- Max flexibility by processing all packaging raw materials: PET (R-PET), C-PET, PET-G, PP, PS, PLA
- HVTSE co-rotating twin screw extruder (dry-less process)
- Melt superfiltration systems
- Hi-tech flat extrusion die (auto or manual) with internal deckling systems
- In-line film lamination systems
- Coating & spraying systems for the application of technical solutions
- Wide range of winding systems according to Customer’s specs
For further details please visit http://www.luigibandera.com/products/flat-die/pet-lines/
Flat die extrusion lines
Extrusion lines dedicated to the production of rigid windable films and high thickness sheets respectively for thermoformed packaging and converting sectors and for most various industrial applications.
Thanks to its experience, know-how and innovation, Bandera ensures to its customers the highest level of performance and reliability (maximising OEE aspect) to lead the market with cutting edge technologies.
All equipment is designed, manufactured and tested in house.
Costruzioni Meccaniche Luigi Bandera SpA is a worldwide leader in designing and manufacturing complete extrusion lines for packaging and converting.
Born as a mechanical workshop during the 40’s, Bandera is now a worldwide leading company in the extrusion industry.
We strongly believe that a group of people who share passion can achieve the most challenging goals.
For that reason we can say welcome home extrusion.
A four-timer for Bandera in the Far East
Packaging and converting industry advancement in Poland
Their great satisfaction with the excellent performance of their latest Bandera blown film equipment convinced...
Five-for-the Show at the THOE: the curtain rises over a handful of top-notch PET lines in 2018
Bandera Customer Care, a new approach to after-sales
Grapholymer @ Grapchina
Bandera breaks through once again, making the difference in the French market
Silo-stretch and stretch-film extrusion lines
The production lines are destined for leading...