No news available.
Suntory to debut “FtoP Direct Recycle Technology” for production of preforms for PET soft drink bottles
- System is based on XTREME RENEW developed by SIPA and EREMA
- CO2 emissions around 25% lower than for preform production with virgin PET
- Scheduled for commercial use beginning in summer 2018
| Preform moulding | Husky Injection Molding Systems | Bolton, Ontario | Canada
Husky to showcase range of proven industry-leading innovations at NPE 2018
Company to demonstrate its flexible, efficient and reliable manufacturing solutions, as well as highlight exciting new applications for multiple markets.
SIPA to show small and nimble injection-stretch-blow molding machine for special PET bottle formats at NPE2018
SIPA will show the latest version of its ECS SP injection-stretch-blow molding (ISBM) system at NPE2018, running from May 7-11 in Orlando, FL. SIPA’s booth is S17085, in the Bottle Zone on Level One of the South Hall.
| Global themes | SIPA | Vittorio Veneto | Italy
SIPA Saudi Customer Days
SIPA has been busy briefing PET processors and packaging companies in the Gulf on their latest technologies.
| Preform moulding | Milacron | Cincinnatti | United States
Milacron at the NPE 2018
Milacron Holdings Corp. will have a large booth packed with technology at NPE, totaling 18,700 square feet, located in the West Hall at booth 2703, May 7th to May 11th. The Milacron booth will be filled with industry-leading technologies, and widest breadth of plastics solutions in the industry…
| Caps & Closures | Sacmi | Imola | Italy
Technology and design: Sacmi adds value to the US market
Sacmi will be at the NPE fair in Orlando (7-11 May 2018) to present flexible, efficient, lightweight cap and container manufacturing solutions and complete cap-preform design solutions aimed at intercepting new high-added-value markets.
| Preform moulding | Milacron | Cincinnati | United States
Milacron expands co-injection product suite with Kortec® connect alongside its successful Kortec® complete systems; driving consumables offerings
Milacron Holdings Corp., a leading industrial technology company serving the plastics processing industry announced that it has expanded its co-injection offering. The standard Milacron Co-injection System offered today under the Kortec® Complete product name utilizes the industry’s most advanced…
| PET injection machines | Netstal | Näfels | Switzerland
New CPP option for Netstal PET-LINE: Reliable preform production in harsh industrial environments
- 'CPP' sales option ensures controlled production shutdown in the case of a power outage
- Reliable prevention of short shots
- Brief power failures and fluctuations are bridged
- Optimum level of system availability and quick amortization in a challenging industrial environment
| PET injection machines | Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH | Schwaig | Germany
Record revenues continue in 2017 and more growth expected for 2018
Ongoing growth for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag
Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH is set to achieve its highest-ever sales volume in the 2017 financial year. It is anticipated that last year’s excellent order book and continuing strong sales in the current year will see revenues increase by 17% to EUR 273 million in 2017. Headquartered…
| Digitization | Netstal-Maschinen AG | Näfels | Switzerland
Plastics 4.0: Netstal to unveil new e-service and cloud-based product monitoring data platform AnalytiX at Fakuma
- Premium support and optimum availability with the new Netstal e-service
- Visual display of machine parameters anytime, anywhere with AnalytiX
- Link ups to KraussMaffei MaXecution and other MES solutions
At Fakuma (Friedrichshafen, October 17-21, Hall A7, Stand 7303/7304), Netstal will be unveiling two…
| Marketing & Sales | Netstal-Maschinen AG | Näfels | Switzerland
Leasing instead of buying
Renting production capacity instead of buying hardware: More leeway for injection molding
- KraussMaffei and Netstal now offer complete leasing packages for injection molding machines
- Available for all KraussMaffei and Netstal standard machines up to 3,000 kN
- Be technically up-to-date at all times – without taking a hit on your balance sheet
- Life cycle concept, maintenance and service…
| Preform moulding | HUSKY | Bolton | Canada
Husky showcases breadth of solutions with two booths at Fakuma 2017
Husky Injection Molding Systems, a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, kicked off its participation at Fakuma 2017 today with a presence at two separate booths in Hall A1. Highlighting its range of innovative solutions for a variety of markets, Husky’s…
Double opt-in process. Please check your email.