We will show the most precise modeling calculation with maximum domestic production, maximizing imports from the next tier (less favorable) producers, increasing the use of PCR, minimizing exports, and even reducing growth. But this still results in a SOLD OUT market for PET until 2020. Buyers are becoming very creative with their purchasing strategy.
This data-packed presentation will answer questions like:
- Where will you source your material until 2020?
- What are the new sources for importing PET?
- What is the outlook for imports?
- How does utilization affect price?
- What has been the PET resin margin trend, and what can we learn from this analysis?
- How will increased prices on PET affect growth and pending conversions?
- What is "NAFTA PET Industry Vision 2030"?
Presenter: John Maddox, SBA-CCI, Inc.
There couldn't be a better time to join industry colleagues to discuss this concern at the upcoming PETnology Americas conference.